Friday, December 19, 2014

Enchantment with the lifeguard


Confused by the title? Do not fear, it is only me trying to make a pun! You see, this green neon is named I'm With the Lifeguard and the glitter topper is Golden Enchantment, both by China Glaze. Makes more sense? Good.

The first polishes I can remember to really crave was the Summer Neons Collection of Summer 2012. I still love bright and conspicuous polishes, but I totally adored them back then. After a long time of thinking, I narrowed myself down to buy three of them - I'm With the Lifeguard, Orange You Hot? and Sun-Kissed. So I guess those three polishes are a bit special to me, it almost feels like they were the start to this obsession, haha. 


By the way, great swatches of the whole 12-piece collection by Lucy from Lucy's Stash can be found here. Can you understand why I fell in love?


Since it went so well when I tried stamping earlier this week, I decided to do it again. I'm glad that my intentions actually were a worn-off look, 'cause that what I got anyway haha. Let me tell you it is hard to get precise and delicate results! Or maybe I'm just a novis, hopefully I will get better with some training. :) Anyway here I have used plate BM-003 from Bundlemonster and black polish from Konad.



No comments:

Post a Comment