Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy fourth advent!


Christmas just in few days and I haven't posted a single Christmas mani? Scandalous! Today is fourth advent which marks the last Sunday before Christmas Eve, and to be honest these nails are a couple of weeks old... Well, better late than never.


As you may (hopefully) have figured out, I was inspired by the most Christmas-y candy ever - candy canes, yey! I started off with a nameless dark red polish from The Color Workshop, really classy actually. On top of that I added a coat of one of my favourite polishes, Ruby Pumps from China Glaze. It's not only incredibly beautiful, but perfect for Christmas! The stripes is done with white acrylic paint and a striping brush, as usual.



2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and perfect nail art for Ruby Pumps :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Yeah, I was really happy that it made such a great fit, one of the most gorgeous polishes I own :)

      Delete