Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lawn Green


The nails of the day is painted with Lawn Green from & other stories. I had some decision anxiety when standing in the store with this polish in my hand. It is a pretty different shade of green (I get the word jade in my head, can that be true?) and I just couldn't decide whether I liked this colour or if I simply thought it was ugly. However, I decided to buy it, it was after all only 35SEK. Now that I have seen it in action, I really like it. Definitely not a new favourite but it's different and it is always fun with a bit of change.

This polish was reaaally hard to photograph (therefor the shortage of pictures), and I had to edit these photos pretty hard, to make the colour correct (unfortunately, the pics still don't make the polish justice). Either it showed yellow-ish or became super dark and leaned to brown, which isn't consistent with real life at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment