Sunday, February 22, 2015

Galaxies


I have come to the realization that I tend to do certain nail art designs once a year. Last time I did galaxy nails was on my birthday last year, which is in April. But now the time has come again! I love love love them and it such an easy technique, you just can't fail with galaxies, 'cause there are no rules, and every nail is unique, just like the universe, hehe.


These took me about one and half an hour from start to finish, for all ten nails, and I think that is great for a result that is so awesome and looks pretty advanced. I only used three things; nail polishes (no acrylic paint this time), make up sponges and tooth pics for the "stars". Very simple!


Nail polishes used:
Nordic Cap of Sweden NP12
Depend 250
Isadora 630 Sweet Violet
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Dorothy Who?
China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires
China Glaze Fairy Dust
China Glaze White On White
Seche Vite Top Coat


And let's finish with a close-up just because I can, and here you can really see the blues and purple mixed together. :')




4 comments:

  1. Så himla vackert! Älskar såna här manikyrer, måste våga mig på att prova själv någon gång. Tycker de är extra fina på långa naglar som dina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack!! Ja de är så fina, och som sagt går det knappt att misslyckas med dem, så jag tycker att du borde prova på någon gång snart, :)

      Delete