Thursday, March 19, 2015

Candy Colour Blocking


Hi lovely readers, how's it going? After an intense nail art fashion week with five manicures in five days, it was kind of hard for me to 'reload' and come up with something by myself. But here I am with a new pair of nails to show you! It's been some time since I did colour blocking so I grabbed my striping tape and two gorgeous polishes and got started!


I just love these colours together so much! Despite them being from completely different brands and seasons, they fit really well together. They've got the same kind of shimmer and gloss that makes me think of some type of candy, hence the title of this post! :) The orange is Orange You Hot? from China Glaze (bottle shown in the picture above) and the pinkish red is Stand Out by Lumene.



6 comments:

  1. Åh vad snyggt och härligt somrigt! Länge sedan jag använde striping tape, nu blev jag lite inspirerad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja vårkänslorna har verkligen infunnit sig med det här vädret! Ser fram emot att se vad du knåpar ihop :)

      Delete
  2. Coolt, och häftiga mönster och färger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja älskar verkligen kombinationen av de här två färgerna, och tack! :)

      Delete