Sunday, October 5, 2014

Aztec Blues

First of all, I just want to say Hi! and welcome to my blog. My name is Emma and the main reason behind this blog is my graduation project, which is, this very blog. I am graduating in June next year so you'll have to put up with me until then, but hopefully I'll continue blogging even after that. Only the future will tell. I also want to say that neither the design nor all of the pages are completely done yet, but I am trying to fix it all as soon as possible. :)


With that said, here is my first blog post! Today I will show you a mani I did last weekend and that I am very pleased with. I started off with a simple blue gradient which I then topped with my all time favourite glitter topper - the perfect Fairy Dust from China Glaze, After a quick layer of top coat I painted the aztec pattern freehand, using my newly purchased striping brush (I am planning to show my brushes in an upcoming post) and white acrylic paint. Finally, I sealed the design with top coat.




Nail polishes used:
Isadora Baby Blue
China Glaze Sunday Funday
A nameless blue from Snow Flake Nail Polish
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Glisten & Glow HK Girl (top coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment